To celebrate the launch of our second round
of funding, you could win a set of 4 Túath
Whiskey Glasses and 5 Boxes of Boozy
With $13,000 raised so far, the cookie
factory is almost set for production. The
second round will secure the equipment
to complete the wrapping and sealing of
our whiskey, gin and Irish Stout cookies.
To enter, Tweet or post on Facebook or
Instagram #Irishcookiefactory and the
amount needing raised.
For details of the fundraising, visit https://gogetfunding.com/help-build-an-irish-alcohol-cookie-factory
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for the competition is midnight on 28th October 2020.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK, Ireland, USA and Australia.
- You must be 18 or over in the UK and 21 or over in the USA.
- The competition is operated by Iconic Biscuits Ltd.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to receive promotional emails from Iconic Biscuits. Your details will not be shared with any other parties. Every email includes the option to unsubscribe at any time.
- Winners will be notified by email or via their social media platform of entry.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The prize is as stated on the competition page or published platform.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Entry to the competition is open via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the Boozy Biccies website unless otherwise stated.
- Only one entry will be accepted from each entrant.
- The prize will be awarded within 30 days following the close of the competition.
- Results will be announced following the closure of the competition and successful notification of the winner.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the comments or Tweets posted.
- We reserve the right to publish the winners full name and with permission, their photograph.
- Employees of Iconic Biscuits Limited or their immediate family may not enter the competition, nor the employees or immediate family of any third party sponsor or prize provider.
- All prizes must be claimed within fourteen (14) days of the winner’s notification.
- We reserve the right to re-allocate a prize after this time period.
- Winners agree that we may use materials featuring them for promotional purposes.
- No fees are payable to any entrant for participation in a competition.
- If a competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to, technical failures, tampering, unauthorised intervention, computer malware, network failure, broadcast failure, fraud or any cause beyond our control which affects fairness, security, integrity or conduct of Iconic Biscuits or a competition, we reserve the right to terminate, modify or suspend a competition.
- Iconic Biscuits Ltd. may vary the terms of, or terminate a competition at any time without liability to any contestant or other person for any reason.
- The promoter will not award the prize if the competition is terminated.
- All our decisions relating to the competition or prizes are final. No correspondence or discussions with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by us, and if required by law, an independent adjudicator.
- Competitions with a draw element will have a winner randomly selected. This decision is final.
- A failure by us or a third party to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of any competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, this rule applies in respect of any prize provided by a third party provider.
In the event that any provision of these Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- The competition is run in accordance with the governing rules of Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.